I want to occasionally give you guys an update as to what’s going on with the blog, rather than just typing out the usual weirdness.
Today, I finally decided to ditch the previous layout, but rather than just doing that and saying nothing, I wanted to share with you why I did it.
- The new layout has much bigger text, which may help those with bad eyesight, or reading from further away, whilst also having what I feel to be more presence.
- The lack of a banner is a shame, especially as I did design the previous one, despite how simple it was to make. In order to have a banner back, it would be gigantic, and to fix that, it becomes a matter of coin.
- The previous layout was absolutely rubbish for mobile devices, as I’m sure some of you have noticed. I’m aware of at least one reader—you know how you are—who uses such a device, and so I feel it’s important for content to be as accessible as possible.
- I get to actually give you some neat little features on the left side of the page. Finally you guys can see the 10 most recent posts, search for specific content in TwT, and various other bits and bobs.
- The comment section looks far better, ‘though I can’t quite describe why. I suppose it looks more organised, and less like it was thrown together in 5 minutes. What do you think?
I hope you are liking TwT. If you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know in the comments below, by contacting me on Twitter, or by messaging me at TwT’s E-Mail address, email@example.com. I know, Hotmail—so original!