These questions were found here, so thank you to the creator. There was meant to be 111, but I have no idea what happened to the list to have only ended up with 94, but I can’t complain!
- Are you really ready for 111 questions?
Despite the really late time, yes.
- Was your last real relationship a mistake?
My past self would scream at me for saying this, but ultimately, yes, it was. However, what happened led to other things, so I suppose it’s meant to be, and in a way, some great things came of it, so, I consider the relationship to have been a mistake, not the good of the outcome.
- Who did you last say “I love you” to?
My dad, because he’s awesome. As for a relationship way, not for about, well, years.
- Do you regret it?
Regret what? I regret many things! Do I regret saying I love you? If so, then no. As long as it’s sincere, I don’t think there’s anything to regret.
- Have you ever been depressed?
- Are you a boy or girl?
Neither—I’m a grown man.
- What is your relationship status?
- How do you want to die?
I don’t, but if I had to, I guess I’d go with old, as in, billions of years old.
- What did you last eat?
Food, but to be more specific, 2 mince and onion pasties.
- Played any sports?
In my life? Yeah, football, and tried tenis at one point.
- Do you bite your nails ?
Eew. Might as well ask me if I have worms! …I don’t, by the way.
- When was your last physical fight?
A couple of months ago.
- Do you have an attitude?
We all do.
- Do you like someone?
I’m intrigued by someone.
- What is your real name?
I’m anonymous here.
- Are you gonna get high later ?
Absolutely not. I’m against those sort of drugs.
- Do you hate anyone at the moment?
I hate many people, unfortunately.
- Do you miss someone?
In this particular moment, not especially, but now and then, yes.
- Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Doesn’t bother me, because it’s all speghetti, at the end of the day.
- Do you tan a lot?
As in, with tanning machines? I don’t “tan” at all. I don’t want to burn my skin for the amusement of others, and frankly find it a little disconcerting that risking skin cancer has become the attractive thing to do, these days.
- Have any pets?
Sadly not. I’d like a dog or a cat. More over, I’d love to get a German Shephard, and plan to whenever possible.
- How exactly are you feeling?
Tired, and a bit discombobulated… whatever that means, I just think it sounds cool.
- Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
- Ever made out in the bathroom?
I don’t think so, sadly. Sounds hot, though, … especially if in the shower!
- Would you take any of your exes back?
I’m not even going to go there.
- Are you scared of spiders?
No, but earwigs freak me the fuck out.
- Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
- Do you regret anything from your past?
Way too many things.
- What are your plans for this weekend?
I have none. Only plan I have is pub on Friday with a couple of friends.
- Do you want to have kids?
Not really. Well, part of me does, but I’m just not mentally equipped for that stuff. I’d be more than satisfied with a wife, a home, and a dog; it’s all I’ve wanted since I was young.
- Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
- Do you type fast?
Relatively. I touch-type, and the last test I did was approx. 80-90 words per minute, but I think that was before I broke my 5th metacarpel.
- Do you have piercings? How many?
Nope. Not my thing, really.
- Want any more?
- Can you spell well?
Yes. Apparently you can spell well, too. Fairly simple word, to be fair.
- Do you miss anyone from your past?
- What are you craving right now?
Nothing, except sleep.
- Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Yeah, I believe so.
- Have you ever been on a horse?
- Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
Um, no… I don’t exactly tend to meet women with pick-up trucks.
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Unfortunately, I may have done just that.
- Have you ever been cheated on?
Not as far as I know.
- Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
- Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I’m not married with my flatmate and we’re living together, so that proves it’s totally doable! But in all seriousness, yes, I would, and I think it would be insane to marry someone without even having lived together.
- What should you be doing ?
- What’s irritating you right now?
Nothing, other than the need to sleep.
- Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
- Does somebody love you?
Romantically? I highly doubt it, and if they did, they totally should tell me.
- What is your favorite colour ?
Red and black, primarily red.
- Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
- Do you have trust issues?
- Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Father, yes, and as for the mother, no. I haven’t seen or spoken to her in over 10 years. I get along OK with my step-mother, but sometimes we really don’t see eye-to-eye.
- Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I honestly don’t know, but I’ve certainly wondered if I ever cross her mind.
- Who was the last person you cried in front of?
- Do you give out second chances too easily?
No. I’m very strict in that sense. I’m no welcome mat. If someone screws me over, that’s it. I struggle to see past these things. It really depends on the person though, and what was done to merit a second chance. This is actually something I’ve had to work on, because I used to be a bit unforgiving.
- Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Neither are easy for me.
- Is this year the best year of your life?
Jesus no, although I’ve certainly made some amazing decisions.
- What was your child hood nickname?
A few, all of which shan’t be uttered here.
- Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
- Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
- What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Probably messed around with my phone.
- What is bothering you?
Repeated questions are a bit bothersom.
- Have you ever been out of your province?
My province? Oo-er. I’ll assume that’s a yes for me.
- Do you play the Wii?
Nope. PC Master Race. Just kidding, but I do play on the PC, these days.
- Are you listening to music right now?
Nope. It’s … very quiet.
- Do you like Chinese food?
Not much of it. I’m more of an Indian person.
- Do you know your fathers b- day?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope. Oddly, I find it comforting.
- Is cheating ever okay?
No! Well, I can’t think of a way in which it would be OK, unless it was some sort of special relationship aggreement.
- Are you mean?
Yeah, I’m a genuine arsehole.
- Can you keep white shoes clean?
Yeah, for a while.
- Do you believe in true love?
I don’t like that term. True love seems to be that silly, non-existent or stupidly rare sort of love that you see in the movies or read about in books. Do I believe in love? Absolutely.
- Do you like the outside?
- Are you currently bored?
Nope, I love these kind of questions.
- Do you wanna get married?
- Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Oh Jesus, no. I would instantly be annoyed if a woman called me baby.
- Are you hungry?
- Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
Very likely. I don’t tend to time these things.
- What makes you happy?
- Would you change your name?
I used to want to, but I realise now that it was chosen for me, and I feel I need to respect that.
- Ever been to Alaska?
- Do you watch the news?
- What’ s your zodiac sign?
- Do you like Subway?
Hell yes. I discovered this awesomeness quite recently.
- Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
- Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Locally, I don’t have such a friend. My best friend is male.
- Do you talk like your friends?
Yeah, sometimes. Social brainwashing!
- Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Oh come on. Let’s face it, we’ve all done that, right?
- Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
- who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
Locally, possibly my step-mother. Aside from that, a woman at the checkout.
- Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Well, I’m a non-smoker and cannot stand to be near that crap. All I smell is cancer, and I don’t want that, so keep that shit away from me. So yes, as much as I hate to admit it, it does matter to me. I don’t know if I’d pin a whole relationship on it, though. One of my exes smoked, … wasn’t until years later when I discovered she wouldn’t smoke around me because she knew I hated it, and was often actually dying for a cigarette just for me—kind of sweet, now that I think about it.
- Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
- Favourite lyrics right now?
“Kennst du den Ort wo ich auf dich gewartet hab?”
- Can you count to one million?
If I wasted my life doing that, sure.
I hope you enjoyed this little diversion from the usual blog topics.